What is a Work Ethic?
Well, it’s a set of moral principals an employee uses in his/her job. Certain factors come together to create a strong work ethic, it’s like a measuring gauge that a person aligns themselves to with their internal belief systems.
While some individuals try to get by doing as little work as possible, others possess a dedication that leads them to give it their all every day. People who possess a strong work ethic embody certain principles that guide their work behavior, leading them to produce high-quality work consistently and without the prodding that some individuals require to stay on track.
A lot rides on the quality of leadership as well. A work ethic is also the belief system an employee holds with regards to what he/she will and will not put up with in the workplace. “Did you know that 75% of good employees leave their jobs because of their manager, and not the position itself. People don’t quit jobs, they quit bosses” So a great work leader can make tor break an organisation, simply by their own work ethic.
Anyway, here are My Top 5 Quotes on work Ethics. I hope you like them.
5. I’ve been blessed with a lot of great things in my life, and one of them was work ethic. And with work ethic, you can make anything happen.
4. I know what I need to work on; I know my weaknesses, but I have that work ethic to improve every day. I have that want to be the best player at my position, and I have the belief in myself that one day that will come true.
3. The number one thing I look for is personality. For me, the personality of someone makes them more and more attractive over time … and for those with bad personalities, less and less attractive. I look for honesty, intelligence, kindness, and a good work ethic, to name a few.
2. When I’m doing something I love, I can lose sleep. I can go and go and go and go. My work ethic is pretty intense. But when it comes to doing something that I don’t love every day, I’m not very good at it. That’s called work, and I don’t like work that much.
1. We didn’t have a lot when I was growing up, and it’s the best thing that happened to me because I appreciate everything. I developed a strong work ethic, and I don’t take anything for granted.
Sarah Jessica Parker
Be happy and productive wherever you may be. Nat:)