Increase awareness, stand out from the crowd and accelerate your growth.
Vigour Graphics supports our community in both voluntary work, webdesign & graphic design work as well as financially.
Vigour Graphics enjoys volunteering, donating services and giving back to the community. It enriches our lives, brings us out into the community, and connects us with people and ideas. This is such a positive impact for both the recieving organisation and for us.
- Vigour Graphics donates to KLAWS (Koala's Land And Wildlife Support), located in Cabarlah Queensland
- Deaf Services Queensland
- Drought Angels & Buy from the Bush
- Natalie (ex Hairdresser) cuts hair for the homeless via Hair Aide every six weeks throughout the year
- Vigour Graphics co facilitates Cabarlah Ladies Day, an event for 100 - 200 Country Women to enjoy a day of friendship, local food, wine and 2 amazing guest speakers all to raise funds for Heart Kids Queensland, recently winning an Australia Day Award for a Community Event.
- Vigour Graphics hosts 2 Free Business Women's Accountability Groups the first and second Monday's of every month.
- Natalie is on the committee for InStudio Art Trail